Need a job? Have a position that needs filling? Post on this design industry job module. It links to our social media sites, our Newsletter, E-blasts and more. Send us your job listing today!
2.22.13 INTERIOR DESIGNER IN RETAIL STORE OPEN
1.15.13 KITCHEN DESIGNER NEEDED OPEN
INTERIOR DESIGNER IN RETAIL STORE: SOFA DESIGNERS a high-end retail showroom is looking for Seasoned Designers to become part of our awesome team! We have a full time position available includes weekends. We carry many lines of distinction such as Flexsteel, Highland House, Candice Olson, Sam Moore, and Lazar. We also specialize in custom upholstery as well as elegant case goods.
REQUIREMENTS: You must have an extensive background in selling high-end furniture in a retail environment. We are seeking hi energy, motivated and responsible Sales People/ Interior Designers to join our professional and friendly team!
Location: 7480 Miramar Road Ste. 108, San Diego, CA 92126
Email resumes: firstname.lastname@example.org Please, NO phone calls about this job.
KITCHEN DESIGNER NEEDED: There is an ever growing group of Leicht showrooms in the US and with over 80 years in the kitchen manufacturing industry, and more than 40 years in USA, LeichtUSA is always looking for talented individuals. Our corporate philosophy goes beyond making German’s finest Kitchens for America’s most discriminating customers. It is the story of attracting, developing and nurturing people – the outstanding people who add excitement, experience, creativity and new ideas to our name. Our commitment is both to a vision for the future and to the people who have been selected to get us there. Our partner in SAN DIEGO currently has an open position for a seasoned kitchen designer at the up-and-coming showroom in the Little Italy/ Downtown area.
• Create high scale floor plans, Kitchen design drawings, advise with colors, countertops, appliances and accessories.
• Sell high-end LEICHT kitchens and accessories, acquire new clients
• Process orders for customers in a timely manner
• Maintain constant communication with customer regarding purchases, order status and delivery.
• Coordinate the design with the project manager in the field
• Design knowledge of the European kitchen industry (German-speaking a huge plus!)
• Outstanding design conceptualization skills
• Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design
• Computer skills should include KPS, Word and Excell
• Proven ability to generate and close sales
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent organizational skills and problem-solving skills
• Demonstrated ability to provide superior customer service
• Must have kitchen sales experience
To apply, send your resume and cover letter stating salary requirements via email to Marcus.
1.24.13 DESIGN INTERN FILLED 2.4.13 Congratulations to Samantha Duffy who was hired by TOT HOME!
Are you a student who is nearing graduation, or a newly minted designer looking for an entry level position? Then send your resume with a letter describing your goals to ASID and we will match you to one of three designers looking for a part-time assistant.
1.26.13 EMERGING PROFESSIONAL PUBLIC RELATIONS Filled 2.8.13 Congratulations Sarah Young, Allied ASID
Are you a designer who has been in the design industry under 5 years? Do you know how to research new products, service providers, and keep up with industry trends and forecasts? This highly visible position needs an energetic individual who can coordinate a position working with multiple Social Media Platforms for the Emerging Professional division of ASID San Diego. Submit your cover letter with a resume outlining your skills.